BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED!

Bidding is now closed! We have raised over £7000!

Thank you everyone for your support. We hope you have enjoyed the exhibition, the auction & the parties. Most of all we hope you enjoy your newly acquired art :)

Please note, depending on the wishes of the artists, some of the unsold work is available to buy on the blog for a fixed price on a first-come-first-served basis. The blog will be updated & these sales will open shortly.

Thank you again to our artists & bidders for your generous contributions which will go directly to rebuilding the Tohoku region of Japan.

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Simon TOFIELD


Simon's Cat with Butterfly

Framed. Autographed Original.
Charcoal on white 200g/m fine grain paper.
16.5 x 23.4 inches (A2)
SOLD!


7 comments:

  1. Meow, Murp, I wish I could afford to bid on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If bidding opens on Saturday - how come current bid is already @ £100????

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question exactly. Previously today the bid was at £70.00 . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh come on .. £400 :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bid of £100 was made by me by email last Wednesday. I'm outbid by far so who cares why it was accepted before the openingdate. Too bad for me but good for Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one knows who actually bid for £400 tho. "Anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bid was GBP 200.--

    ReplyDelete